To anyone that’s been in trucking over decade, there have been some big changes in the industry. Electronic logging devices have replaced paper logs, compliance with federal regulations is more intense under the FMCSA’s CSA program, and the internet is a bigger part of business than ever before. But there are other big changes taking place.
Watch the PrePass webinar hosted by Transport Topics, “5 Trucking Trends to Keep Your Eyes On.” Kelly Frey, PrePass vice president of revenue, as well as an entrepreneur, examines: Increasing marijuana use, changing truck driver demographics, connected vehicles, the internet of things (IoT) and trucking data security.
With Kelly’s 25 years of connected vehicle and fleet compliance experience, you will gain insight into:
- Implications of marijuana legalization for attracting and retaining drivers, and impacts to the overall trucking industry
- Strategies and tactics leading fleets use to find and attract minority and female drivers
- How to improve your fleet productivity and safety with connected vehicle technology and fleet performance data
- Why trucking is particularly susceptible to cyberattacks and how to reduce your “attack surface” vulnerabilities
- How the “Internet of Things” (IoT) will change the trucking industry and why you should care