COVID-19, civil unrest and a divisive election all made 2020 a challenging year. These events affected traffic patterns and enforcement activity, having serious consequences for the unprepared. With motor carrier Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) scores on the line, learn how these trends may affect your scores and actions you can take now to maintain favorable safety scores into 2021.
Watch this PrePass webinar, hosted by Transport Topics, “Managing Your Fleet’s CSA Scores Through the Pandemic and Beyond” and also discover:
- How the CSA numbers work to impact your percentile rankings
- How to minimize surprises and manage expectations with your CSA scores
- How changes in enforcement inspection volume affect CSA scores
- How to make adjustments due to changes in law enforcement focus areas
- How to monitor enforcement changes and your scores on an ongoing basis
With more than 55 years in trucking enforcement, regulatory compliance and technology, PrePass experts Steve Vaughn and Drew Anderson share unique insight on the impact of COVID-19 on truck inspections and CSA scores.
The two discuss how recent shifts in freight movement and enforcement trends can dramatically effect carrier safety scores. Through a PrePass analysis of inspection trends in 2020 you will learn the surprising results and get strategies to maintain favorable safety scores into 2021 and beyond.